Here you can find a list of my most developed projects I’ve made in recent time.
- Paths - A pathfinding simulation app designed to show off and explore various pathfinding algorithms and their interactions on a 2D grid.
- Runnerspace - A retro, featureful, UTSA-themed MySpace clone built with Flask and SQLAlchemy in 30 hours during RowdyHacks 2022
- Power Math - A powerful, stylish, fully client-side math problem generator built in Vue.
- Boids - A Unity project dedicated to presenting Boids, the computed flocking mechanism developed by Craig Reynolds.
- Contest - An assortment of contest problems, UIL competition packet problems and more with full solutions or explanations.